Mon, Oct 17|
DoodleZoom SketchBook Warmups
Not just a test; This is an actual event regularly occurring except for in two weeks!
Time & Location
Oct 17, 2022, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
About the event
I've been able to make some changes and decisions on how to best make available to Sketchbookers everywhere the opportunity to meetup for an hour long exercise in warming up our drawing muscles.
- Brief introductions.
- Mystery phrase announced & 15 minute timer begins!
- We have fun in a Pictionary kind of way doodling out that phrase!
- Time's up! We all get to share our own variations depending on how many are on the Zoom.
- During the remainder of the hour we have an opportunity to move that doodle into a sketch or drawing depending on your existing skills.
- I will (of course) be doing that, and will answer questions if desired as I demonstrate how "I" would complete the drawing - time allowing, and given the complexity I have implied in my piece.
Please feel free to share your work on the meetup event pages. It's comforting and brings ease to the mind knowing that all great works of art predominantly begin with a rough idea. Let's see yours!